Pages

Saturday 16 July 2016

TWO MORE JOKES

                                           SIPPING WINE


  An elderly lady 
  and her    husband were            sitting on the front  porch, sipping wine.



She said,  "I love you so much, I don't                                    know how I could ever live                                      without you!" 

He answered,  "Is that you speaking,
or the  wine?" 

She:   "It is me speaking to the wine?"




THEM HOSSFLIES

Two cowboys were
riding their horses 
over the prairie


1st cowboy:  "What's these them things 
                         flying around ma face?"

2nd :                "Thems hossflies, you
                          always find them flying 
                          around the backside  of 
                          a hoss."

1st cowboy:       "Are you trying to tell
                              me that ma face looks 
                              like the backside 
                              of a hoss?"

2nd cowboy:       "That, I aint pardner, 
                                but you can't fool 
                                them hossflies."


next post 23rd July







No comments:

Post a Comment