Pages

Sunday 24 July 2016

TWENTY SIXTEEN PART TWENTY

                                      Hello folks, 


      this is the week I have             to get my hearing aid               sorted out. Terrible not             to be able to hear properly.

      It is now 19th April.Ruth         is not well. No money for         her medication and                   medical aid depleted.

Sent e-mail to lawyer re account for settlement. Another woe to our numerous others. 

Ruth put typing course software onto my laptop.

20th April - Ruth really ill today. Stomach cramping, nausea etc. She sent  me urgent message from bathroom asking me to phone Daniel as she needed urgent medication. Very traumatic. I thought she was dying. I am too old now for this type of thing. 


Daniel brought medication, in the region of R450 but we cannot pay him until end of the month. He seemed very disappointed. He is battling himself and cannot afford this. He was not even told that we can't pay him yet, only found out once he had bought the meds.  I really feel bad for him.

21st April - battling with blog - must whatsapp Ryan again but every day something else happens and I just don't get it done.

Practicing my typing in order to get my speed and accuracy marketable. Cannot get comfortable, no proper typing/office chair.

27th April. Erica came for lunch today. Ruth still not well. She is lacking her medication.  And I am battling to hear.  Hearing aid still not sorted. Ruth does not believe that the hearing aid is not working. She says I am imagining it. She seems to love judging me.

28th April - Power off while working on P.C. 
Ruth switched the generator on and left as she has an appointment with Joshua at the church. 

When the power came back on I switched the generator off but as I am unable to reach the power point to reconnect the P.C. (It is too low for me and at my age I cannot bend or go down on my knees.)  I have to wait for her to come back, before I can continue.

                                            

 Her appointment was              for 9am - it is now                    12.30 midday and I                   am still waiting.




2nd May - Bi polar is back. I am ordered out of kitchen and forbidden to wash dishes. I do it so badly that she has to redo them anyway etc etc.

3rd May Bi polar back in full force. I left the dishes as ordered, but  still intended  washing them when I finished on the laptop, but she got home before I could.

I asked her whether I could do anything to help and she "did her nut,"   because 'she has to come home to a dirty kitchen'  She doesn't remember that she forbade me to wash the dishes.

I then washed the dishes with her permission and then asked her whether I could talk to her without her "blowing her top."  She agrees, but loses her temper anyway.  Half the dishes were what she had used and dirtied, but she blames me for the cockroaches that were here before we moved in  I am breeding them because I am so messy.

It is her kitchen and I shouldn't be in it. 

She also fired Loveness and picked a new domestic on the road. Name of Anna, starting work tomorrow.  

4th May Anna starts work today, and I fell off the bed. Slid off actually, I  didn't get hurt, but was unable to get up off the floor.  Sitting on the floor is certainly not comfortable. I shouted for Ruth,  a number of times but she did not hear me.

Fortunately Anna heard me and came to investigate and called Ruth who then helped me to get up on my feet.

What would I do without God. He is the One Who sustains me and helps me through these trials. Without Him I certainly wouldn't be around anymore.  He is teaching me patience and longsuffering  and love and endurance. I praise and worship Him. He is my God. He is my everything. When He has finished molding me, I shall come forth as gold.


next post   31st July







No comments:

Post a Comment