Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART SEVENTEEN

                                         Cast you burden upon    the Lord
 and He shall sustain  you
  He will never permit the righteous to be                             
                                          moved.

Whenever I am afraid
I will trust in You
In God, (I will praise His Word)
In God, I have put my trust
I will not fear
What can flesh do to me?

You number my wanderings
Put my tears into Your bottle
Are they not in Your book when
I cry out to You?
Then my enemies will turn back
This I know, because God is for me.


In God (I will praise His Word)
In the Lord (I will praise His Word)
In God I have put my trust
I will not be afraid
what can man do to me?


Vows made to You are              binding upon me, O God.
 I will render praises to You
 for You have delivered              my soul from death
 Have You not kept my              feet from falling
 that I might walk before          God in the light of the living.


Be merciful to me, O God, 
Be merciful to me
For my soul trust in You
and in the shadow of Your wings
I will make my refuge until
these calamities have passed by.

I will cry out to God most high
To God Who performs all things for me
He shall send from heaven and save me
He reproaches the one who would 
swallow me up
God shall send forth His mercy and His truth

next post    15th July



No comments:

Post a Comment