Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

MY FAVORITE PSALMS - PART TWENTY

                                         Say unto God, how        terrible art Thou, in      Thy works! Through      the greatness of Thy      power shall Thy              enemies submit    
 themselves unto Thee.                      

All the earth shall worship Thee, and shall sing unto Thee; they shall sing to Thy Name .

Come and see the works of God, He is terrible in His doing towards the children of men. He turned the sea into dry land; they went through the flood on foot, there did we rejoice in Him.  He ruleth by His power forever. His eyes behold the nations, let not the rebellious exalt themselves.

O Bless  our God, O ye people, and make the voice of His praise be heard. Which holdeth our soul in life; and suffereth not our feet to be moved.

For Thou, O God, hath proved us, Thou hast tried us as silver is tried. Thou broughtest us into the net, Thou laidest affliction upon our loins. Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads.. We went through fire and water; but Thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.



Come and hear, all ye
 that fear God, and I 
will declare what he
 has done for my soul. 
I cried unto Him with
 my mouth and He was
 extolled with my tongue



If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me. But verily God hath heard me, He hath attended to the voice of my prayer. Blessed be God Who has not turned away my prayer, nor His mercy from me.

God be merciful to us and bless us and cause Your face to shine upon us.


next post  5th August



          

No comments:

Post a Comment