Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

MY FAVORITE PSALMS -PART EIGHTEEN



 
  Be exalted, O God,         above the heavens
  Let Your glory be
  above all the earth.
                           
                                     

My heart is steadfast, O God,
My heart is steadfast,
I will sing and give praise
Awake my glory
Awake lute and harp
I will awaken the dawn.

I will praise You, O Lord,
among the peoples.
I will sing to You among the nations
 for  Your mercy reaches to the heavens,
and Your truth unto the clouds.

Be exalted, O God, above the heavens
Let Your glory be above all  the earth.


But I will sing of Your power,
Yes, I will sing of Your mercy
in the morning,
for You have been my defense and refuge
in the day of   trouble



  

  To You, O my strength
    I will sing praises
    for God is my defense.
    My God of mercy.









Hear my cry, O God,
attend to my prayer,
from the end of the earth
I will cry to You,
When my heart is overwhelmed
lead me to the Rock that 
is higher than I.

For You have been a shelter for me
a strong tower from the enemy
I will abide in Your tabernacle for ever
I will trust in the shelter of Your wings.

Truly my soul silently waits for God
from Him comes my salvation
He is my rock and my salvation
He is my defense
I shall not be greatly moved.

My soul waits silently for God alone,
for my expectation  is from Him.
He only, is my rock and my salvation
He is my defense
I shall not be moved.
In God is my salvation and my glory
The Rock of my strength
and my refuge is in God.

Trust in Him at all times you people
Pour out your heart before Him
God is a refuge for us.


next post   22nd July  







No comments:

Post a Comment