Pages

Sunday 17 July 2016

TWENTY SIXTEEN - PART NINETEEN



Hello Folks, 

It is now 15th April.
 Sally attacked Vlooi again        today. I separated them            with my walker. Ruth is  at her wits end, doesn't know what to do about it anymore. Sally no longer on her calming medication as we can no longer afford, it.

 Also discovered my reading  glasses have gone missing.  They are not in their case. Ruth and I  have both searched everywhere with no success. Tomorrow I  will ask Loveness whether  she has seen them. I am lost without them, my eyes are taking strain.

A few months ago my favorite necklace also vanished into thin air. This was while Rose was still here.

15th April

The day hasn't started well, my glasses are still missing. Loveness  also searched to no avail. 

Steve hasn't paid in the promised funds - hadn't done it on Wednesday as we had previously requested so we just sat back and waited, as we knew better than to prod him again. 


  Now my hearing aid has         gone dead. Ruth changed         the battery but no                     improvement.  





Forced to phone Steve for funds, but went onto voicemail. As situation is now urgent also phoned Sue. They were on their way back from Sondela Nature Reserve. I could hear her clearly at first, but then the line went bad so I called out for Ruth but when I got no reply I asked Sue to hold on while I took the phone to Ruth.

By the time I found Ruth (she was on the front veranda with the door closed, so she didn't hear me calling her) Sue had hung up, which annoyed me.  I was also upset with Ruth because she knows I can't always hear without my hearing aid and need her to take over, but then she up and disappears.

 I was now in self-pity mode and had a good cry. Ruth comforted me, she didn't realize what all this trauma was doing to me.

Around 3pm Steve paid the funds into the bank - too late for Ruth to do the necessary shopping. At about the same time I was sitting on the veranda
when Ruth discovered my spectacles in the basket of my walker. She was standing next to the walker and when she looked down the glasses caught her eye.

I had put them on the top of my Samsung tablet on the walker seat on Wednesday while on my way to another room and I was unaware that  they had slidden  off  into the basket.

We both thanked and praised 
God for showing us where 
they were. It was a miracle 
that Ruth looked down and
 saw them in the basket -
 she just had a glimpse of
 them because the basket has
 a lid (seat)  which you
 cannot see through.


                                        
                                                 next post  24th July

No comments:

Post a Comment